Basic Hotel Booking Tips for Better Experience
We all book hotels for our trips, during booking we miss a couple of things to ask for. Later we always feel cheated. Below are our Hotel Booking Tips.
Check Before any Booking Hotel Rooms
- What is a tariff for Non-AC and AC rooms? Even if you don’t need the other category, ask to get an idea about pricing.
- Do they supply filtered water?
- Do the room offer any view?
- Will they give towels and Soaps?
- Does it have a television in the room, is it functional?
- Is outside food allowed in the room?
- What will be the check-out time, can it be expanded for an hour or so (if required).
- Do they have parking?
Safety and Feasibility are basic in Hotel Booking Tips
- Always check distance from the local market.
- Distance from your planned sightseeing.
- If hotel staffs are rude, arrogant or you feel the place is unsafe.
- Look for reviews on TripAdvisor/Google maps.
- Note down the phone number and try to verify its authenticity.
- Confirm available payment methods.
Now if you agree to book the room try to negotiate the room price if it is off-season you may get it really cheap. While check-in the room, check whether all things/services in place, share the location, hotel details, and room no. to your guardians/friends/family.
How to fight AMS or High Altitude Sickness in Ladakh?
What is AMS or High Altitude Sickness? AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) commonly referred to as High Altitude Sickness, can be evident in higher mountains (9000+...
Recommended Hotel Details
P.S. Please search for the destination you are looking for, we update this list on a regular basis. We always share our original and unbiased...
What Medicines to carry for a Trip?
We occasionally get confused about what medicines we should carry for a trip. Although, nothing is worse than having health issues middle of a trip....
Although, we are in a process to queue up the next post shortly. Till then subscribe to Rider Escaped Newsletter and connect with us on Social platforms to get future updates quicker.
Don’t forget to check out our Recommended Hotels Details.
Certainly, if you find this “Hotel Booking Tips” helpful, share this with your buddies. Also, if I missed out on anything do let me know in the comment section. I will include it in the post.
Thanks! Have a great day ahead.